Features to look for in a home security camera in Miami
Getting captured by surveillance is the last thing an invader wants This is a principal reason why security cameras are one of the smartest devices to think about as you figure out your home security system. Although standalone cameras can be beneficial when installed properly, they’re even more helpful when integrated into your home’s smart home system.
Have you often wondered what to look for in a home security camera in Miami? You’ll be glad to know these important devices include more benefits than earlier versions. You can view live streams from indoor cameras or surprise those lurking about with incorporated deterrent mechanisms from outdoor cameras. Just open your Vivint app or touchscreen hub and you’ll be able to direct all your cameras.
Impressive features add value to home security cameras in Miami
Versatile and easy-to-manage security cameras will take your home’s protection to a higher level. These essential elements of your home security system may come equipped with an incredible lineup of features like two-way communications, night vision, and customizable zones. Explore the options available to you below.
- Built-in deterrents: You can use a surveillance camera that can react instantly. If odd behavior is found by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a bright red ring will form on the outside of the camera’s lens and a loud warning will resonate.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision functionality provides clear footage of your environs any time of day. Your cameras will even keep their crisp imaging as you zoom in on details.
- Cloud storage: Check for surveillance with recording and storage cloud capabilities and the ability to review video straight from your cell phone app.
- Smartphone app: Today’s home security cameras in Miami are frequently linked to a helpful mobile device app. You are able to watch live feeds or recorded clips and even activate or disarm your security. The Vivint App will post an update to your cell phone whenever a triggered event occurs.
- Motion sensors: Integrated motion detection means your cameras will engage if strange action is detected. You’ll also get a notification on your phone.
- Speak to anyone at your door or members of your family: Need to touch base with your children after school? Have you found a delivery person at your front door? Today’s home security cameras, including the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, offer convenient 2-way communications so you can chat with the people within range of your equipment.
- Field of vision: As a good rule of thumb, your exterior cameras should provide an angle of 120° or higher. For instance, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro provides 140° angle viewing.
- Configurable zones: This convenience provides the opportunity to set the specific part of your property you want your camera to cover. This will be beneficial to optimize the movement you record as you don’t necessarily require updates whenever a vehicle goes by in front of your house.
Customize your own smart home
Now you know what to look for in a home security camera in Miami. All that remains is to get started on your custom Vivint smart home. Phone (786) 833-7988 to begin or submit the form below to engage our home protection and automation specialists.