Work With Your Round-the-clock Monitoring Agents
Whenever your home alarm system in Miami goes off, your 24-hour monitoring specialists will instantly act. Their first move is to verify your alarm, and that involves reaching out to you. The protocol they follow depends on the type of emergency. To illustrate, if the emergency is due to a medical situation, one effort will be made to contact you before assistance is deployed. If you’re dealing with a break-in - the most typical type of alarm - a monitoring agent will follow these procedures to contact you:
- An effort will be made to contact you using the touchscreen interface. You will usually be requested to provide a passcode.
- If that doesn’t get a response, a call is made to your principal contact number.
- An alternate number or your primary contact person is attempted next.
- If there still isn’t an answer, local law enforcement officers are dispatched.
- Your monitoring specialists will attempt to reach you again once authorities are contacted.
If you're not in a situation where you can communicate with monitoring staff, don’t fret. Assistance will still be sent even when you're not available to verify the emergency.
Be prepared for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in Miami
Be prepared for any crisis with a modern home alarm system in Miami from Vivint. Contact (786) 833-7988 to begin customizing your property’s security today.