You’ve done your due diligence and arrived at the decision that home security systems are worthwhile for the safety of your residence. You even like the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your day. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of protection is worth every penny.
Here’s how Miami home monitoring works
If having 24/7 access to dedicated security professionals sounds like a smart idea to you, you’re ready to integrate home monitoring. Even though they are always just seconds away when something happens, that doesn’t suggest they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t find them viewing your home or inspecting your video clips. Rather, they go to work the instant an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is set off -- whether it’s a window sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then sends the warning automatically to your monitoring team.
- A home security monitoring specialist will then contact you to verify the alarm and inquire about your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring specialist is unable to reach you, they will instantly alert emergency assistance.
- Your team is there to help you through the situation and will serve as the primary point of contact with authorities whenever you are away.
Home monitoring is similar to having your own private security team tied right to your smart components. This is more than merely a sense of peace as you have actual, live experts to help you through your emergency.