How does a doorbell camera work in Miami?
Daily shipments have become routine for countless homeowners as a result of the shift to online shopping. You enjoy the ease of having items delivered right at your main entry, but there is a downside. Those boxes sitting in plain sight are enticements to potential thieves. Porch piracy is a real issue, but you can do something about it by getting a doorbell camera with your home security system. These surveillance instruments are great tools to combat package theft, but they do a lot more.
Take a minute to see how they work and why there’s a good chance they’ll become an integral facet of your smart home.
Advantages of a Miami video doorbell
Manufactured in wired and wireless options, video doorbells offer a range of innovative features, and the technology continues to progress. You can now customize detection zones, talk to whoever’s at your door, and receive real-time updates whenever an item is delivered.
The easiest way to find out how a Miami video doorbell camera works is to look at the numerous advantages it gives you. Consider these features:
- Active crime deterrents: You can’t get this on each model, but there are several smart video doorbells that take action in dissuading burglary with visual and audible warnings. This is an effective way to let porch pirates know somebody is watching.
- 180-degree x 180-degree camera view: You deserve to see the total picture, and that should include the faces of visitors at your door and packages on the surface below. Options with superior 180-degree field of vision give you a complete perspective.
- High-resolution images any time of day: If you don’t have pictures and video you can see clearly, what’s the use of getting a doorbell camera? The best models will provide exceptional HDR resolution and night vision.
- Delivery alerts: Would you like to know when a package is delivered? You are able to receive instant notifications from video doorbells that are able to differentiate between individuals and packages.
- Talk to the visitor at your door: Is a person waiting at your front door? Bi-directional audio gives you the chance to inquire about why they’re there. You could even take advantage of this helpful feature to scare off people lurking around your porch.
- Cut down on false alarms: Leading doorbell cameras will even give you the opportunity to configure your own detection zones. Clearly identifying the area to be viewed will allow you to minimize false alarms brought about by walkers, cars, or animals.
- Convenient video access: A video doorbell integrated into your smart home gives you the chance to view current and recorded video directly from your cell phone security app.
Video doorbells keep you in touch with your home like you’ve never been before, as you are able to interact with them directly from your mobile device, no matter where you are. They’ll notify you when someone arrives, give you a sightline into what’s occurring, and even permit you to speak with whoever’s at your door. These components have become must-haves in terms of security and convenience.
Ask for a doorbell camera with your Miami smart home
Defend your home against porch piracy and see what’s occurring at your entrance at all times with a Miami doorbell camera. Vivint’s industry leading models offer all the latest features, like active theft deterrents, wide-angle viewing, and package notifications. Call
(786) 833-7988 today to begin the design of your smart home.