Can I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Miami?
Your new nursery is almost set for your beloved little one. You devoted countless hours building the cradle, covering the walls, and piecing together the changing station.You even included the extra touch of some cuddly toys on a shelf. But how will you keep watch of your newborn? You can go the traditional route with a ordinary audio monitor or take it to another level and use the surveillance equipment available to you in your modern home security system.
Even though it might seem a little unusual to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Miami, it’s actually an outstanding option when you consider the benefits.
Your security system’s indoor cameras in Miami are perfect baby monitors
As pieces of your complete home security system, you can reach your indoor cameras and every one of your devices via a single app. This provides you convenience and peace of mind since you are able to check in on your baby from any location via your cell phone or portable device. Here are more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Live high-def video feed: You’ll appreciate crystal clear, high-definition footage of your precious one. You may even review recorded segments right from your phone.
- 2-way talk: Not only will you hear what’s going on, you can actually verbalize to your child directly through your indoor camera. This is a nice feature to settle a restless sleeper. Even better, you may use the 2-way talk feature through your mobile device app, no matter your location.
- Wide-angle views: Your indoor security camera will have a wider viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-detection with notifications: If your little one decides rest time is done and wants out of the crib, you are able to get motion-triggered alerts dispatched straight to your phone.
- One-tap call-outs: Even though this feature is really for older kids, it’s still worth mentioning. With an easy tap of a button, your youngster can contact you through your smartphone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home right in a simple app on your phone is a tremendous benefit. If you see that your newborn is struggling to sleep and decide it might be a bit warm in the room, you are able to alter the settings on your smart thermostat. When they wake up, you can turn on the nursery’s smart lights to notify them you’re coming soon. Have a second child? You may integrate another indoor camera and still have access to both of them with one smartphone app.
Get Your Miami smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Miami smart home and get the assurance and protection Vivint’s modern video cameras can offer. Contact (786) 833-7988 today and discover how we can make your home more convenient and safer for every member of your family.